Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Judging Panel
- All nominations must be submitted by a colleague or acquaintance of the nominee. No self-nominations at this time.
- All nominees should be actively involved in the field.
- Vendors are only eligible to enter into the Business Partner Award category. Any entries in the other categories will be disqualified.
- Each entry must be submitted online. Once all entry information is prepared, you can submit your entries online through our submission portal. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. You may input your entry information and save as a draft to return at a later date to submit payment. Credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Entries that are not paid prior to judging will not be considered.
- McKnight’s reserves the right to publish information about the nomination if the individual is chosen as a Pinnacle honoree. If any information in your nomination must be kept confidential, please use the Confidential Information section on the nomination form, and only the McKnight’s editorial team will see it. This includes the headshot.
- All nomination forms must be submitted with a high-quality headshot of the nominee. All headshots should be color, at least 300 dpi and, preferably, professionally shot. Images should be no smaller than 3” by 3”. File size should not be less than 300 KB.